Everyone has seen Bambino Pro on the heads of the Team Sky riders. Several ventilation holes - and a 5 mm thick padding material that dissipates moisture very fast - keep you cool and comfortable, even during time trials, triathlons and track races. With its innovative shape and an easily removable magnetic visor, the Bambino Pro looks as great as it performs./
- Incredibly aerodynamic and top performing shell, tested in the wind-tunnel and able to provide a really impressive CX rate. Any position the head will assume the outflow of the air will be perfectly in line with the helmet.
- The anallergic and washable chinstrap is extremely comfortable and helps to avoid irritation of the skin.
- The tridimensional 3D DRY padding utilizes a multi-layer open cell construction process: high technology for the best comfort and performance.
- Removable and washable inner padding in Coolmax material
- Ventilation is ensured by the presence of six micro air intakes on the front and four exhaust vents in the rear, connected via an internal air duct system
- The innovative magnetic visor is patented by KASK and integrated to the helmet thanks to a five magnets system. The total adherence of the visor to the helmet allows a continuous air flow and a great aerodynamic.